- Have your team been working their socks off.
- Maybe the energy beginning to lull
- Is it time for a break from routine
- Is your team due a bit of R&R?
- Perhaps, you need to get out of the office and just regroup as a team, to spend some time having a bit of fun and enjoying each others company?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then we have a fun solution for you.
Why not have an away day with a difference.
We hold a facilitated away day, focused on learning about agile, through the medium of Lego.
We host a one day workshop, where we use Lego to teach you how agile frameworks like scrum and Kanban work in practice.
It’s not a day of lectures and PowerPoint. It’s your team, with a great big pot of Lego, making cars and houses and animals, and at the same time, better understanding how agile frameworks like Scrum work in practice.
We can tailor the day to suit, from a full day of fun activities to perhaps a percentage dedicated to business led activities. We are happy to discuss.
We promise a fun day out but with the added value of having a greater understanding of how agile works in practice